By default, Gift Certificates are delivered to the e-mail address you provide during check-out. You can enter your own email address to print the gift certificate and then give to your recipient, OR, enter your gift recipient’s e-mail address for immediate gift certificate delivery.
If you prefer to have a traditionally printed gift certificate mailed to you or your recipient, or would like to arrange a pickup at the office, you can leave instructions in the “Message” field for delivery preference, addresses, recipient name and personal notes, etc.
Payment methods accepted: Visa, MC, Discover and American Express
Gift Certificate Options
- Your gift can be delivered to your inbox immediately so you can print the gift certificate on your end. To have the gift certificate e-mailed directly to the recipient of your choice, simply enter their e-mail address. Click for sample gift certificate.
Traditionally Printed Gift Certificates:
If you prefer to have a traditionally printed gift certificate mailed to you or your recipient, you can leave instructions in the “Message” field for delivery preference, addresses, recipient name and personal notes, etc.
Your gift certificate will be mailed first-class (USPS) the next business day once we receive all the information needed to process your order. A Soul Workings brochure and business card will be enclosed with your gift certificate.
You can schedule your gift certificate pickups through the online scheduler. If you don’t see a time that works for you, please call ahead to arrange a convenient pickup time. Pickup location is at 400 E. Simpson St, Suite 101 in historic Old Town Lafayette.
Gift Certificate Redemption
To redeem a gift certificate, simply have your gift certificate recipient schedule an appointment online, using the redemption code provided. Gift certificate code must be used at time of scheduling, OR must be turned in at time of visit. Otherwise, standard rates will apply. Please see additional policies below.
Gift Certificate Policies
- Once purchased, gift certificates are non-refundable, and have no cash value.
- Gift certificates expire after one year from date of purchase; expiration dates are included on each gift certificate.
- Gift certificate sessions cannot be combined with other discounts or promotional offers.
- Gift certificates codes must be used at the time of redemption, or must be turned in at time of visit; standard rates will apply otherwise.
- Soul Workings’ 24-hour cancellation policy applies to all gift certificate sessions; if a gift certificate session is missed, or canceled with less than 24 hours’ notice, the value of the scheduled session will be deducted from the value of the gift certificate.