- Reiki Level 1: February 9, 2019
February 9, 2019
10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Event Phone: 720-352-1782
Reiki Level 1 Course Tap into Universal Life Force Energy with our Level 1 Reiki course. This gentle healing modality can support profound healing results, balance the energetic body, and promote harmony on all levels. For the absolute beginner with no prior training in Reiki, Reiki Level 1 introduces the history, philosophy and basic principles (more…)
Summer Package Special
Relax ~ Renew ~ Recharge
Massage All Summer Long!
Introducing our Summer Package Special for Massage!
3 sessions – 8% savings
60 minutes – $207
90 minutes – $276
6 sessions – 12% savings
INCLUDES 2 Free 15 Minute Upgrades (up to $50 value); Upgrade choices include: Reiki, Gemstone Chakra Balance, or Reflexology (new!)
60 minutes – $396
90 minutes – $528
*Package sessions and Upgrades expire 90 days from purchase, and are only valid with Emily Kippes, LMT. Package offer ends August 31, 2015.
The Referral Rewards Program has been updated!
Get a FREE 1-Hour Reiki or Massage session for every 5 new students or clients you refer to Soul Workings!
This program replaces the former reward program, which provided a $10 credit/referral towards any Soul Workings session. If you have any outstanding referral rewards from the previous program that you have not used, they will automatically roll over into this one.
Any new clients or students you refer to Soul Workings must mention the referral either verbally or on their intake/registration form for their first visit/class.
Once you have referred 5 new clients or students, Soul Workings will send you a gift voucher for a free 1-hour Reiki or Massage session. The gift voucher can only be used by you, and will expire within 1 year.
Thank you in advance for your confidence and trust!!
Have you ever woken up in the morning, feeling on top of the world, only to realize later that you’re feeling slightly sick and heavy? Do you ever feel like the energy has literally been sucked out of you after a heavy conversation with a friend who’s going through troubling times, and suddenly you are feeling as bad as your friend? Or perhaps you were feeling just fine until you walked through an airport, shopping mall or some other place that is filled with lots of people, and you feel not-so-great afterwards?
These are some signs that you have unconsciously taken on other people’s energies, emotions, or problems. You may be naturally sensitive or empathic, but you don’t have to put up with other people’s “stuff.”
Energy hygiene is very much like physical hygiene. Many of us have been taught to take a daily shower or bath to cleanse ourselves. It is equally important to develop habits to clean ourselves energetically as well. When there is dirt on our physical bodies, we wash it away. We should do the same when we take on other peoples’ heavy emotions or energies.
First, ask yourself, “Are these feelings mine?” If you’re not sure, think about how you were feeling earlier in the day, consider any conversations or interactions you may have had with other people that might have contributed to your current state. See if you can pinpoint at which time you started to feel the way you do.
Here are some ways you can keep your own energies clear and pure; you can try them singly or use them in any combination as necessary:
1) Get physically clean. Take a shower, finishing with a cold rinse. During your shower, imagine you are standing underneath a shower of rainbow light that is washing away all energies that are heavy, negative, or simply, not serving you. Visualize that energy being washed permanently down the drain and eventually making its way back into the earth, where it will be neutralized.
2) Say a prayer to your Higher Power. Ask for your energy be purified, cleansed and brought back to the highest vibration possible.
3) Take a smudge stick, light it and wave it around your body, taking care to watch for any embers that may drop onto the floor. A prayer that I have been taught (by Reiki Master Kate Linker) and have used effectively over the years:
I am filled with and surrounded by the Pure White Light of God’s* healing love .
Only good can come to me, only good can go from me.
I give thanks, I give thanks, Thank You, Mother-Father-God.
(*insert your own name for higher power here)
As you say the prayer, imagine a waterfall of light filling you up from the inside out, and imagine a bubble of light surrounding you wherever you go.
4) Get a Reiki treatment, or any other type of energy work, which will help you release whatever it is you have taken on from others. Reiki can help restore balance and fortify you.
5) Spend time in nature. Sit underneath a tree to ground yourself, or watch the sun set. Being surrounded by nature is naturally healing, and can help bring you back into balance.
6) Get physical. Physical activity can help you recalibrate not only your physical energy, but also your emotional and mental energies. Exercise can help you release any pent up anxiety, emotional heaviness, or worry, creating room for higher, finer emotions and energies to flow into you.
Grab a Loyalty Punch Card during your next visit and you can start earning your way toward a 20% off discount, or a free 30-minute upgrade after ten visits*!
Be sure to present your Punch Card at each visit.
*Pre-paid package visits not valid for punches; not transferable and no cash value. Discount of 20% or Free 30 Minute Upgrade available only for 11th visit, 60 minute session minimum.
Every day we have numerous opportunities to be overwhelmed with stress, whether it’s the major traffic jam during our commute, or the annoying neighbor upstairs who prefers to stomp their way through the apartment all night long. For most of us, small stressors are easily handled and overlooked. However, when we are exposed to numerous small stressors that are not dealt with over a long period of time without relief, our physical, mental and emotional health begins to suffer.
What are some of the things that happen within our bodies when we’re stressed? To begin with, we can count on an increased heart rate, rapid breathing, increased blood pressure, feelings of anxiety, tight muscles, headaches, fatigue, insomnia, and so on.
Medical research has already determined that over 80% of illnesses are caused by or made worse by stress alone! Think about the enormity of that fact.
So what are some of the things that we can do to keep our stress levels in check? Here are some of my favorite strategies:
- Slow down! Take a few moments every day to breathe mindfully, appreciate the beauty of the moment and where you happen to be in the whole scheme of your life.
- Be thankful for all that you have. Gratitude opens your heart and allows energy to flow within your body. With it, comes more relaxed breathing patterns, and a tendency to focus on what’s good in your life, rather than what isn’t.
- Exercise – moving your body and sweating allows for better circulation, releases toxins, and can help provide a safe outlet for suppressed aggression.
- Cultivate a spiritual life – it doesn’t matter whether you are religious or not. Spirituality is the development of your spirit – the part of you that knows joy, love, and abundance on every level.
- Treat your body right! Healthy diet, good sleep, and down time can go a long way.
- Spend time with people who inspire you, and believe in the best of you. You’ll feel uplifted, optimistic and supported.
- Get regular body or energy work – that half sleepy/awake state most people fall into allows for deep healing to take place. Plus, it just feels so good!
- Spend quality time with your pet- a cat’s purr or a dog’s happy wagging tail can erase the worst of a bad day!
Reiki Level 1 Course
Tap into Universal Life Force Energy with our Level 1 Reiki course. This gentle healing modality can support profound healing results, balance the energetic body, and promote harmony on all levels.
For the absolute beginner with no prior training in Reiki, Reiki Level 1 introduces the history, philosophy and basic principles of Reiki. Students will go home with the ability to perform a full treatment on others and self-Reiki treatments.
Reiki training is open to anyone with the sincere desire to bring this healing modality into their life, whether it is for personal growth and wellness, or to assist family and friends. No prior experience is necessary, although it is highly recommended that you come with an open mind, a willingness to learn, and the desire to grow
History of Reiki
Table Session Practice
The most important thing you can do is to set your intention to accept this training and the attunements with an open heart and mind.
Some people have found it helpful to stay away from sugar, caffeine, alcohol, red meat, and recreational substances at least 3-7 days prior to the class. If you feel this is an appropriate path for you, by all means do what feels right.
Meditation, rest, and spending time in nature are all very good ways to center and connect to your Self before and after the training.
If you do not have prior experience with Reiki, it is highly recommended that you receive a full hour session prior to the training in order to familiarize yourself with this modality. Schedule your appointment online or call Soul Workings at 720-352-1782.
Saturday, February 9, 2019: 10 am – 6 pm (1 hour lunch)
You are submitting $215 (Early Registration) or $250 (Regular Registration), which includes a non-refundable deposit of $100 to reserve your place for the upcoming Reiki Level 1 Course.
Cancellations by students at least 7 days before the first day of class will result in 100% refund minus the deposit ($100) and processing fees; refunds, credits and transfers are not available for cancellations or missed classes thereafter. Please consider this carefully before proceeding with your registration.
You also understand that Reiki is a complementary healing modality and that in no way will you be trained to diagnose or treat any medical conditions. You are participating in activities that may involve physical, emotional, spiritual and/or mental activity and that in cases of such undertakings there is always a risk involved. You voluntarily agree to assume the risk and responsibility for any benefits, injuries and/or damages suffered by you arising out of your participation.